The DUO1200 ANPR set is designed for high end in-car & mobile number plate scanning purposes, including camera and processing unit.
The DUO1200 ANPR unit and camera are a combination of two great products: the ITS502GE ANPR processing platform and the DuoCAM1200, a camera with two 1M2 sensors. This ANPR system targets especially in-car and mobile applications, due to its low power and physical size, but can also be used in static ways.
The ITS502GE is a multi-core processor platform for automated license plate recognition applications. It offers an optimized, best performance hardware architecture for the Intrada ANPR Software Environment of Dacolian BV, member of the Q-Free Group. The Intrada ANPR library is used by many leading companies in Intelligent Traffic Systems for law-enforcement equipment, traffic analysis and traffic management systems.
The DuoCAM1200 features two sensors, one for visible light and a complementary IR sensor including adaptive IR flash lighting. The image format is 1280×960 pixels.The ANPR camera is powered over the link. Depending on the distance of interest several lenses can be provided for optimal use ranging within 6-24 meter.
The DuoCAMp features:
- CMOS sensors • 1280×960 pixels
- Processing • Dedicated DSP
- architecture I/O Processor • Linux - environment
- 3G/4G • GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE
- Ethernet • 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Ethernet Protocol • XML/FTP/JSON
- Setup • Web browser
- support Power • +12VDC 18 Watt
- Dimensions camera • 125×70×55mm (L×W×H)
- Dimensions processor • 105×125×50mm (L×W×H)
- Weight • approx. 1,4 kg
- Environmental • -20 upto +55 oC operating modem